HUMAN & MACHINE
Clever. Versatile. Solution-oriented!
Semi automated operator-controlled systems from automation Uhr are used for the effective processing of small to medium quantities. The spectrum ranges from automated manual workstations and manual assembly lines to complex production lines with numerous manual and automatic stations.
Quality-relevant work steps are implemented automatically or checked by test systems.
Difficult operations or those less suitable for automation for cost reasons are performed by the operator. Control systems based on databases control the material flow and the user interface.
Number of Processes
Especially suited for:
- Small to medium production scales
- Cost-optimized partial automation
- Unshaped workpieces or ones that are difficult for handling systems to grasp
- Integration of mandatory manual intermediate steps
- Demand-oriented production "just in time"
- Wiring harnesses, cable management and the like