MANUFACTURING IN BALANCE
Modern. Efficient. Scalable!
The philosophy of lean production is becoming increasingly popular in every conceivable industry. Long gone are the days of mass stock production and keeping large inventories in warehouses. Many consider lean production to be the supreme discipline of flexible manufacturing. But what actually makes the concept from Japan so appealing?
- By limiting production to the essentials, our machines will keep your waste to a minimum - storage and automation costs are reduced, while quality remains assured. The idea of "just in time" takes the place of stockpiling.
How does this feat succeed? The answer is:
- ...a sophisticated interplay of several of our concepts that can only unfold their effect in unison - an absolute specialty of the developers at automation Uhr!
Our production lines are mostly created modularly from a large number of process-oriented individual stations. This gives you maximum flexibility should your needs ever change.
Processes are designed to minimize ramp-up times and to work with variable numbers of operators.
Your product will evolve?
This is often a problem for conventional production, but possible in almost all cases with our modular systems.
Your hall layout is changing?
Surely we can find a solution to rearrange the production line here as well.
Our mission is for you to be variable in your planning so you can think of the future!
Number of Processes
Especially suited for:
- Small, medium or variable quantities
- Cost-optimized partial automation
- Quality assurance for operator-controlled processes
- Unshaped workpieces that are difficult for handling systems to grasp
- Connection of special processes
Demand-oriented production "just in time"
- Scalable pre-series and post-series production