- Manufacturing technology in the front-end-assembly and its final product (OLEDs on sheet to sheet, roll to roll)
- OLED-characterisation of flexible components including the road map of the manufacturer
- Evaluation of the relevant manufacturing processes for further processing
- Research of solution principles for further processing
- Definition and development of a suitable functional system
- Evidence for solution principles via demonstrator
- Market analyses regarding future exploitation
- Integration of potential final user (automotive)
Leerzeiele in weiß
Allocation To Key Objectives:
- Manufacturing technology for individualised optoelectronical products
- German Confederation guideline lead innovation "OLED 2015"
- EU-photonics-platform “Photonics21” in conjunction with “Horizon 2020”
- Future market "OLED for illumination"